Monday, October 7, 2013

Musical Monday!

As you know, it has recently become our routine that we begin our Morning Meeting by playing instruments while listening to Octopus' Garden by The Beatles so this is how we began our day. Next, we sang Hello, Hello How Are You? to each friend on the telephone. 
 
While we were eating snack, we had a very nice discussion about what we did over the weekend. Harry started the conversation by saying "I went to a farm to pick pumpkins and I went on a tractor ride!"
 
"I went to a pumpkin farm. Moo and horsey. There were a lot of animals!" Lili added.
 
"I went to a show. There were a lot of animals in the show." said Nico
 
"I hung out with Mommy and Daddy." Scarlett said.
 
"Home" Jamie said with a smile.
 
"Yeah, I took a car." Brandon said.
 
"I played on telephone!" Jacob added.
 
We revisited our individual collages using Elmer's glue and recycled materials. We had Music with Evan today. Each child had a turn to play on his "Grandma and Grandpa" drum. Jamie got up and danced when Evan sang Shake, Shake, Shake while he played on his guitar
 
 










 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment