Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearts, Love, Glitter, Dance Party, Valentine's Oh My!

Happy Valentine's Day! We began our Morning Meeting singing Mr. Sun, 5 Green and Speckled Frogs, and Come On and Sing With Me with finger puppets. Next, we read Guess How Much I Love You. When finished reading, we asked the children "What is Love?" Here is what they said:

Nico: "Mommy, Daddy, and Leo"
Dashiell: "Mommy and Daddy"
Brandon: "Annie"
Harry: "Mommy, Daddy, baby Annabelle, Pop Pop, Marjorie, and Jessica."
Scarlett: "My Mommy and my Daddy and my Lola."

For Project work, we worked more on our Valentine's Day gifts for our families. We painted hearts with red, purple, and pink paint to add "LOVE" to our Friendship Tree. Then we had a Dance Party and Yoga with Lakshmi. Before lunch, we opened up our Valentine's mailbox and distributed the cards out to our friends! What a LOVELY day!











No comments:

Post a Comment